Bob Dellaposta has over 50 years experience as a professional in the music industry.
• Co-founded Silver Spring Music Publishing (BMI) and On The Row Music Publishing (ASCAP) in 1989
• Currently head of A&R for the Nashville division of Banner Records and the President and Owner of My 3 Kids Music Publishing (BMI) founded in 1994 with worldwide success and Muy Bambinos Music(ASCAP) and OF THE POST MUSIC (SESAC)
• A professional songwriter member and Adopt A Shop Pro for NSAI and workshop moderator with the organization for the past 26 years, on staff with SONGU.COM and current president of The Nashville Publisher's Network.
• Over 2600 songs recorded all over the world. Gold Record in Denmark (Ann Taylor) Platinum Record in Greece (Hi-5). #1 Jazz Album on I-Tunes Canada (Sophie Milman) cuts by Dusty Drake, Clinton Gregory, Western Flyer, Emerson Drive(12 Gauge), Becky Hobbs, Bobby Vinton, and more.
• Songs placed in television and movies including Touchstone's Felicity , New Line Cinemas High roller-The Stu Ungar Story, ABC's All My Children ,A&E Sons Of Hollywood ,Good Morning America, Last Call With Carson Daly (NBC),Halogen TV's Departures, Oxygen's Bad Girls Club, Velocity TV-Saw Dogs, NPR, TLC's Toddlers and Tiaras, Dating Guy, Surreal Gourmet and BBC's Singing With The Enemy, Dog the Bounty Hunter, American Pickers, Auction Kings, MTV, BET's The Game, Dance Moms, The Voice, How The States Got Their Shapes, CNN, Summer Slam WWE, and more
• Musical background includes touring nationally with MEDUSA as a trumpet player, writer and arranger in the early 70's-Writer, horn player and arranger for the nationally known swing band BadaBing BadaBoom, from 1995 to 2003
• B.S. in Music Education with Master's Equivalent from Indiana University, Pennsylvania and has 17 years teaching experience in public and private schools as Marching and Concert Band Director, Musical Director, Voice Coach, Choral Director, and general class room instructor
• Currently teaches Intro and Advanced Music Publishing, Intro & Advanced Songwriting at NASHVILLE STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE